The RCoC Prayer Line
We all struggle daily to find more time in the day. The minutes and hours tick by, and we find ourselves batching tasks, over-scheduling and caffeinating ourselves in an attempt to get more done with no more time. In the chaos of everyday living, it's easy to forget to schedule time for prayer.
It's even harder when life gets harder, whether an illness, an addiction, a strained relationship, an uncertain future or even loneliness.
At Restoration, we want to partner with you in prayer. We believe that, by prioritizing prayer, your spirit will lighten and you will experience a peace that comes with spending time under the guidance of your heavenly Father.
Simply call the number below and be connected to a member of our prayer team. There is no request too big or too small. There are no inquisitions or judgments. Simply friends who want to join you in conversation with our Savior.
24-Hour Prayer Line: 412-452-8671
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us."
~I John 5:15, NIV
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS TO A MIND, HEART AND SOUL AT PRAYER.
1. Prayer provides timely direction
2. Prayer prevents wrong decisions.
3. Prayer eliminates worry and anxiety.
4. Prayer produces peacefulness.
5. Prayer invites God into our activities.
6. Prayer produces confidence.
7. Prayer eliminates fretting.
8. Prayer sharpens discernment.
9. Prayer gives us energy.
10. Prayer prevents distractions.
11. Prayer reminds us to act.
12. Prayer protects us from discouragement.
13. Prayer opens doors of opportunity.
14. Prayer leads to fruitfulness over busyness.
15. Prayer creates mindfulness.
16. Prayer transforms us and others.